Saturday, March 26, 2011

Etsy Inspired Challenge

Life with a newborn and a toddler is crazy!!! I'm trying really hard to squeeze in some 'me' time to help me unwind and relax ... when I find myself needing a break. I found the perfect opportunity to play with some paper and ribbon today when I read my friend Virginia's blog post about her design team project for the Etsy Inspired Challenge website. I LOVE Etsy!!! The shop to choose inspiration from is FreshMetal. I perused around and really liked quite a few necklaces that were for sale ... love the fabric flowers that were used! I decided to take part in the challenge, and here is what I came up with:
I made my own fabric flowers using some sating ribbon, and adhered them to a card I created using Hero Arts stamps and various cardstock. Was nice to play a bit today!



6 comments:

  1. I love your satin ribbon flowers. They really pack a punch. Nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous flowers. So nice to see you playing with us at Etsy Inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & I love that *pop* of color with those flowers! Thanks for playing along with Etsy this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS flower! Perfect for our shop this week!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete